Here are five steps you can take to get yourself on the right path to increasing your real estate sales:
- Write down your goals – Studies have shown that writing down your goals can increase the chances of achieving them.
- Have a plan – What good are goals if you don’t have a plan to get there? Take some time to develop a solid strategy.
- Build your personal and professional network – Building a solid network in front of a computer screen isn’t nearly as effective as doing it in person.
- Develop a follow-up plan – As you continue to meet new people, make sure you find a way to keep in touch with them.
- Be personal – Three words: Ultimate Client Relationship. A personal touch makes a much larger impact than some form of electronic message. Save the emails and texts for later so you can make a lasting impression now.
Read the full article at Inman.com.