Are you working a potential listing but they’re on the fence? We all know it’s a hot market. Pending home sales continued to rise in May and are now at their highest level in over nine years, according to the National Association of Realtors®. The average home was on the market for 40 days, but in Washington State 45% of homes were on the market less than 30 days.
Jeff Cohen, our resident training guru, shares these five tips for overcoming objections to win the listing:
- Utilize the Listing Presentation Props to demonstrate value of: professional photography, samples of brochures/flyers, and Seller Listing Launch marketing materials.
- Discuss Multiple Offer Strategies: Create a plan on how to handle multiple offers with the client – Day One.
- Have a strategy (game plan) from start to finish; find the seller’s situation and goals – develop a plan that supports the end result.
- Don’t just talk about selling their home, discuss finding them their next home.
- Have the seller be market ready day one and be opportunistic with the back log of buyers.