“Social media content” covers a lot of ground. The options are virtually unlimited for what to post, how much to post and when to post. Your business needs social media, and not just any content, but the right kind of content that attracts new business your way.
In a recent episode of the #TomFerryShow, Tom Ferry outlines five types of content you should be posting regularly to achieve that goal. Are you checking all five of the boxes below?
1) Show the Real You: People like to do business with people they feel are just like them. You’ll see that applies to several of the content categories throughout the video.
2) Be the Knowledge Broker: When dealing with one of life’s most precious personal and financial assets, people want to work with an expert.
3) Show Your Love for the Community: In this category, I’m not talking home prices and days on market as much as I am talking about demonstrating your connection to your community as a whole.
4) Social Proof: This is the stuff your active clients love… the New Listing alerts, the Just Sold posts, home tours, testimonials and more that show people what you do to GET THE JOB DONE!
5) Behind-the-Scenes: Bravo TV wouldn’t be what it is today if people didn’t enjoy getting a peek behind the curtain of a day in the life of real estate agents.
Watch the video online here to delve deeper into each of these elements.