Inman News – Real Estate Radio: How living life ‘as a contribution’ leads to transactional excellence. A podcast with Lennox Scott.
This week we are pleased to welcome Lennox Scott, the CEO of John L. Scott Real Estate based in Seattle, Washington.
Scott joins us this week with a powerful session that can help you whether you are dealing with business challenges — or even a life-threatening illness, such as cancer. Here’s what he will be covering:
- A quick overview of the 85-year history of John L. Scott
- How “living life as a contribution” mindset can literally work miracles in your life
- “I am not the situation!” – How to walk in the positive outcome and abundance
- Predictions about when to expect the next downturn and how the 10-year real estate cycle works
- How to classify super-hot seller markets based upon the months of inventory and price appreciation — frenzy, surge, strong, healthy, adjusting, correction
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author, and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/AgentTraining and www.RealEstateCoach.com/newagent.